Because of a number of health benefits, grass fed beef has become the first choice of people in comparison to grain fed beef and other meat products. As far as the benefits of grass fed beef is concerned, there are a number of health benefits of taking it.
- Grass fed beef is lower in fat and calories as there are a number of nutritional differences amid the meat of posture-raised and feedlot-raised animals.
- Grass fed beef can have the same amount of fat as skinless chicken breast, wild dear, etc.
- Lean grass fed beef also lowers bad LDL cholesterol level
- Grass fed beef also lowers the calories
- Grass fed beef has two to four times more omega-3 fatty acids in comparison to meat from grain-fed animals.
- Grass fed beef is also the richest source of good fat called conjugated linoleic acid, abbreviated for CLA.
- Grass fed beef is also the perfect source of vitamin E
- Grass fed beef improves fat level and at the same time also keeps breast cancer away.
- It also takes care of your heart and keeps you stay healthy for long time
In addition to this, there are also a number of health benefits of consuming grass fed beef. Needless to say, grass fed beef is the rich source of all the elements that are vital for a healthy body. It is better for you in comparison to grain-fed beef in a number of ways. Our experts also remark that grass fed beef is also a rich source to lower in total fat, higher in beta-carotene, in vitamin E, along with vitamin B thiamin and riboflavin. Added benefits that make it the healthy choice are sufficient amount of minerals, calcium, magnesium and potassium, total omega-3s, a healthier ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids, higher in CLA, in vaccenic acid, etc. It is also lower in the saturated fats linked with heart diseases.
Get grad fed beef from us and see the difference. We are a leading supplier of grass fed beef at affordable price where you will also find precise information and instructions of cooking it in the right way. So don’t waste you time, come to us and get the maximum benefits of taking grass fed beef.